Egg Donation in Nepal:
Egg donation is the procedure in which a fertile woman known as an egg donor provides one or numerous eggs to an infertile woman. These eggs are then fused with the recepients -hussband’s sperm and the resulting embryos are then transferred to the recipient’s uterus.
Egg donor requirements:
- ages of 21 to 25
- Be a non-smoker
- Has a history of a previous succesful pregnancy
- Have no history of alcohol use
- Have no family history of depression
- Have a satisfactory health history
- Be free from serious medical conditions
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of less than 25. BMI is measured by using your height and weight BMI calculator.
- Be able to make yourself presented for all necessary activities, with psychological evaluation, medical appointments at the IVF clinic.
- Be ready to aid fulfill dreams and change lives forever.
- Be committed to helping the intended parents in creating family.
- Be free from any history of genetically transmittable diseases
Egg donation process includes:
If you are dedicated to helping an infertile couple, and you meet all medical and psychological standards of above points, you may qualify to participate in our egg donation program.
Step 2:preparing to donate
Step 3:collecting the donated eggs